Thursday, April 26, 2012

Garnier Fructis BzzCampaign

Just got mine in the mail- Sleek & Shine. Packaging is wonderful! Flip-top cap is easy to open, would be great for slippery hands or if you have problems opening typical flip-top lids. The product itself is thick so a small amount goes a long way! Smells fabulous and fruity, great moisturizing-maybe too much for my hair type. My hair tends to get frizzy and dry at the ends and oily at the roots (if not washed daily). I used this on my entire head....perhaps next time I will use the conditioner off the scalp. I would highly recommend this to someone with extremely dry hair, super frizzy, or if you really like to add shine to your hair. My style did hold all day long and did not have static in it at all (super plus!) Only downfall, greasy bangs by the end of the day. I think this will work great to help protect my heat abused hair!

Being a cosmetologist, I have tried many products from every end of the price spectrum. I would say this is ranking right up there with the more expensive salon brands (at a much cheaper price!) I did receive this product for free from bzzagent.com, but my opinions and experiences are all my own!

No comments: